Monday 17 November 2008

What I got up to last night

I still had some of my latest design team pack left so I decided to get something else done last night. The inside paper is from 7 Gypsies and is called Family Report. When I first looked at it I was stumped as to what to do with it. I did like the graph paper look though. The cover paper is from Fancy Pants and is called Truthful. It is green with blue spots on the back. I have used Tim Holtz Ditress Inks in Scattered Straw and Tea Dye to stamp the images, age the edges and colour the chipboard letters. I also used Scattered Straw over the actual paper to tie the colours together a little better.

Cover




First & Second Pages



Third & Fourth Pages



I have some German scrap, more of the two papers used in the project and some more Collections chipboard to use but I am going to work on the last of my tags for the Grungeboard swap on the All Things Tim Yahoo group tonight so I can post them off on Wednesday.


Happy creating,


Kylie





No comments: