Wednesday 26 November 2008

4 x 4 Canvas

I am involved with an international Yahoo group called INKredibly RT and each month we have a 1-4-1 swap called Mystery Muse. The idea is that each month you will receive a gorgeous creation from your mystery partner. This is what I have done for mine. I am in the process of doing another one for me as I liked the way it turned out so much.


I love adding these little upholstery tacks to hold the picture hooks. I think I found them at the hardware shop (Bunnings most likely) and thought they would come in handy for something.



My DH is home again tomorrow after another week off-shore, YAY!!! It has been a hard week let me tell you! Makes me wonder why we decided four children was they way to go and why homeschooling is so important. Not really but there are flashes. The bonus of him being away is that I get to stay up late and spend all that time in my craft room.

Keep creative and BFN,

Ky

1 comment:

kelsey said...

This 4x4 looks great Ky and I know your mystery muse partner is just going to love it!!! These are addictive little suckers...soon you'll be turning them out in all sorts of great colours!