Wednesday 3 December 2008

Pat A Greyhound Day

Been a bit snuffly these last few days but managing to get some work (house and otherwise!) done.

We picked up the lovely Rosie last week and have been told that she is ready to be moved on to another foster home so here are a few pix before she goes.







Still on the subject of Greyhounds, the lady who started me off with these gorgeous dogs is having a 'Pat A Greyhound Day' at her business in Kelmscott. There will be a sausage sizzle and santa is visiting and giving out free lollies to all the kids. All profits from the sausage sizzle will go to GAP. There will be a kids activity at the back of the store and they will also be handing out stickers to anyone who pats a greyhound customers will then be able to get a 15% discount on anything in the store. Lions club will be selling their Christmas cakes and Greyhounds WA will be donating Puppy Packs. It will be held on Saturday 13 December from 9am to 5pm. The shop address is Shop 3/211 Railway Ave, Kelmscott. The best part, apart from patting a Greyhound, is that the shop is a craft shop! Yay! I am hoping to make it over in the morning with our newest girl.

I have put my name down for a few of the swaps going on the All Things Tim Yahoo group. This ATC was for the Tim Holtz swap.


This tag was the last one I created for the Grungeboard Tag Swap.


That's it for me today,

Have a great evening,

Ky

1 comment:

Kathy L said...

On my gosh, I am so totally a greyhound person! We have three and I would have more if our community allwed it. I love your blog and discovered it through OHOW.

k